Honduras has attracted the attention of investors worldwide due to the favorable conditions offered to facilitate investment in the country and the attractive returns that can be generated from these activities. Foreign investment has been a deciding factor for the economic development of Honduras and that is why the government places high importance on it through the economic and fiscal policies implemented and the movements supporting free markets. Besides the laws and agreements signed to attract investment, Honduras has many more advantages that foster investment and grant security to those who are involved in it. Some of these are:
- Political and social stability since 1980
- Legal and fiscal policies ideal for investment
- Permanent tax exemption regimes
- Ample availability of labor
- High quality and modern ports like Puerto Cortes and three more certified by the OMI.
- Proximity to the U.S. enabling facilitating production and fast delivery time
- Great availability of bilingual professionals of high education
- Abundant fertile territory of high quality.
Through institutions like AMCHAM, Investments and Exports, which is a non-profit organization any capitalist interested in investing in Honduras, can organize visits, meeting with government officers, bankers, and the private enterprise. They can also contact local suppliers and contractors, identify real estate options and perform every other procedure necessary for investment and establishment in this country
For more information contact us or visit: http://www.hondurasinfo.hn